Catholic healthcare organizations face several unique challenges beyond those of most other providers. The current article describes several evidence-based people strategies, along with their rationales and supportive case studies, used by progressive catholic health systems throughout the country to:
- provide direction in leading others,
- serve their Mission of providing quality care for those in need,
- improve their effectiveness and efficiency as stewards with limited resources, and
- become work communities of choice who actively engage…
Fill out the form below to download the full white paper:
* We respect your privacy and will not sell, rent nor share any information to anyone for any reason. Read More.
* Information transmitted on this site is protected using the latest encryption technology.